Leaf remover LR 350
|Drum with openings in which a suction outlet with a turbine is installed. The depressurisation caused by the turbine forces the leaves to get stuck on the drum that is driven in rotation. The leaves are then taken to a roller placed against the drum. Gripped between the roller and the drum, the leaves are torn off. Beyond the roller and the suction zone, the leaves fall on the ground.
|The leaf stripping head is mounted on a parallelogram frame ensuring that the plane of vegetation is followed.
|The turbines and the roller are driven by hydraulic motors.
|The hydraulic settings and functions of the machine are handled by a drilled block.
Model for use on NEW HOLLAND front tool carrier
- frame equipped with 2 heads and hydraulic width adjustment
- Semi automatic attachment
- Leaf removal heads with parallelogram to ensure the follow of vegetation
- Leaf remover LR 350 Omega
- Works separate or simultaneous
- Manual angle adjustment of each head (hydraulic in option)
The entire leaves torn off do not pass into the turbine and therefore, they are not crushed and sprayed into the neighbouring rows.
Since the work plane is followed thanks to the parallelogram, the leaf stripping is uniform and without force on the tying or the grapes
Simple machine of reduced weight and dimensions, requiring low maintenance.
- There are no features available